AUDIO is an advanced audiometer that allows all classical diagnostic tests to be performed such as air conduction, bone conduction and speech audiometry. The system meets the needs of daily routine in clinics and private practices. Its high grade wear-free magnetic detented control dials allow a sensitive adjustment of the hearing level.
- Audiometer, integrated power supply, microphone, live-speech test
- High frequency 12.5 kHz
- Air conduction transducer
- Bone conduction transducer
- Patient responder
- Monitor headset
- Compatible to PC software NOAH, CONNEXX, Avantgarde
- High frequency audiometry 9 -16 kHz
- Membrane key pad in white or silver colour
- National speech tests
- Free field speaker set
- External talk forward microphone with goose neck
- External patient talk back microphone
- PC software with GDT-Interface, 2-way control via PC or audiometer
Otopront Audiometer software: The audio can be operated with a 2-way PC software, controllable over the PC or over the audio. Each input is displayed simultaneously on both devices.
All functions and settings can also be controlled with the software via the PC.