The Luxamed Luxascope dermatoscope is an innovative LED exam device for dermatologists, general practitioners and internists. The LED ring technology provides sharp-edge, homogenous illumination of the examined area. The device also features automatic shutdown and a continuous zoom up to a maximum magnification of 10x.
These dermatoscopes are delivered as complete, ready-to-use sets, consisting of an instrument head and a robust 2-component handle which is also combinable with the LuxaScope Auris LED otoscope head.
You can order your Luxascope dermatoscope in various variations. The devices differ in voltage–while the 2.5 V variations are operated with a battery handle, the 3.7 V devices use a rechargeable USB handle. Additionally, we offer you dermatoscopes with and without integrated scales. The 3.7 V devices offer the advantage of practicality and light quality for those requiring them for regular use. The less-costly variations are recommended for occasional use.
You can now engrave the handle of your new Luxascope Dermatoscope!
With the new engraving function, you can now individualise your new Luxascope Dermatoscope. You can use our online configuration tool. Please note, that individualised products can’t be returned and that we are not yet able to engrave emojis.
Product Details for the Luxascope Dermatoscope
- Innovative LED dermatoscope from Luxamed
- Sharp-edge, homogenous light
- LED ring with 6 LEDs
- Illumination strength: 10,000 Lux
- Colour temperature: approx. 4,200 K
- With contact plate
- Automatic shutdown
- 10x magnification, continuously adjustable
- Robust handle made of aluminium and fibreglass-reinforced plastic
- 2.5 V dermatoscope, contact plate without scale, with battery handle incl. batteries
- 2.5 V dermatoscope, contact plate with scale, with battery handle incl. batteries